Episode ‘X’: Interview with Jordana Dale
Steven and Bill interview fashion inspired and film portraiture photographer, Jordana Dale. We talk about her background in fine arts and why she shoots film. We then select three images from her portfolio and break down the core components of her shots. This podcast episode does have visual components.
Image 1- Top Left, Image 2 – Bottom Left, Image 3 – Right
Follow Jordana Dale:
FujiNOTfilm plans to kill off more film in 2018.
- March 2018
- Fujicolor Superia X-Tra 400, 24 exposure, 3 packs
- Fujicolor Superia X-Tra 400, 36 exposure, 3 packs
- Fujichrome Velvia 50, Professional, 36 exposure, 5 packs
- Fujichrome Velvia 100, Professional, 36 exposure, 5 packs
- Fujichrome Provia 100F, Professional, 36 exposure, 5 packs
- May 2018
- Fujicolor Natura 1600, 36 exposures, individual rolls
- Fujicolor 1600 Single Use Cameras (39 and 27 exposures)
- Neopan 100 Acros 4×5 (20 pieces)
- Neopan 100 Acros 8×10 (20 pieces)
Steven gets his Scala black and white slide film from DR5 and it’s GLORIOUS!
Silberra has started an Indiegogo with their new Panchromatic and Orthochromatic black and white negative film.
- Silberra PAN 50, 100, 160
- Silberra PAN200 and Ultima200 (Limited Ed.)
Kodak TMAX 100 120 Film is back on the shelves after resolving a paper backing issue.
A source at Kodak confirms with Studio C-41: Ektachrome will NOT be a VS (Very Saturated) emulsion.
Music Credit: Johan Lilja – The Improv http://bit.ly/2ueQlK1
You must be logged in to post a comment.